::UNHEILIG.RU::
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Форум русского фансайта группы UNHEILIG

ФорумФорум  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  ПоискПоиск  РегистрацияРегистрация  Вход  

OK, let's just talk=)

Перейти вниз 
Участников: 5
На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий
АвторСообщение
Herr Ludwig
Bruder
Bruder
Herr Ludwig

OK, let's just talk=) Empty
СообщениеТема: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyЧт Май 20, 2010 9:44 pm

I thik everybody know Engligh, let's just talk about anything, for example, where would you like to go in summer?

I'll travel in Germany rabbit
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
Dunkelgrau
Puppenspielerin
Puppenspielerin
Dunkelgrau

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyПт Май 21, 2010 1:33 am

Verdammmt!!! Lucky you. I'd love to go tehre on my working holidays, but that's september.
http://citywatch.su/
Herr Ludwig
Bruder
Bruder
Herr Ludwig

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyПт Май 21, 2010 7:42 pm

I think eveybody here want to go to Germany, and I hope the'll do it
Wayder
Bruder
Bruder
Wayder

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyСб Май 22, 2010 8:35 pm

I`m like a dog,- all understand, but can`t to say Very Happy
Dunkelgrau
Puppenspielerin
Puppenspielerin
Dunkelgrau

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyВс Май 23, 2010 4:12 am

Huh, in this case I'm kinda... German dog.))
Herr Ludwig
Bruder
Bruder
Herr Ludwig

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyВт Май 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Wayder пишет:
I`m like a dog,- all understand, but can`t to say Very Happy

Have you ever talked with americans or with english people Question
Wayder
Bruder
Bruder
Wayder

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyВт Май 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Have you ever talked with americans or with english people Question[/quote]

Where? Shocked Where they are? Shocked
Blue Sky Frog
Zauberer
Zauberer
Blue Sky Frog

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyСр Май 26, 2010 1:08 am

Herr Ludwig пишет:
I'll travel in Germany rabbit
Which cities? Wink
Herr Ludwig
Bruder
Bruder
Herr Ludwig

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyСр Май 26, 2010 7:04 pm

Blue Sky Frog

I taraveled in Frankfurt and few small townes, but in June, I want to visit Munich and other big and important for Germany cities Smile

Wayder

I mean have you ever talked with native speakers, because to talk to them does not necessarily go to America or England?
Blue Sky Frog
Zauberer
Zauberer
Blue Sky Frog

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyЧт Май 27, 2010 4:57 am

Herr Ludwig пишет:
Blue Sky Frog

I taraveled in Frankfurt and few small townes, but in June, I want to visit Munich and other big and important for Germany cities Smile
That's cool Wink Hope you'll have a great time!
Dunkelgrau
Puppenspielerin
Puppenspielerin
Dunkelgrau

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyЧт Май 27, 2010 11:15 am

I'd love to take a glimpse of Aachen... but I believe my plans for this are ruined by constant lack of money.))
Blue Sky Frog
Zauberer
Zauberer
Blue Sky Frog

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyВс Май 30, 2010 12:58 am

Dunkelgrau пишет:
I'd love to take a glimpse of Aachen... but I believe my plans for this are ruined by constant lack of money.))
Hypothetically, you could go as an au-pair... unless you hate kids Smile
Herr Ludwig
Bruder
Bruder
Herr Ludwig

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyПт Окт 15, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm back! Sorry for being away so long.

How are you? Smile
Айла Чеширская
Bruder
Bruder
Айла Чеширская

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyСб Ноя 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Hey everyone) In summer I would love to go to Kyrgystan, visit my most favorite lake in the world - Issyk-Kul. Did anyone ever go there?
http://www.realkz.info
Herr Ludwig
Bruder
Bruder
Herr Ludwig

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyВс Ноя 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Nope, why do tou like this lake so much? Is it beautiful, long, warm?...
Айла Чеширская
Bruder
Bruder
Айла Чеширская

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyВс Ноя 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Issyk-Kul is amazing! It's the most beautiful place I have ever seen... It's commonly believed that an ancient city is rusting and falling apart under the deep clear waters. 
Imagine you are riding your car through a narrow rift. The road makes many sudden turns, so you drive slowly and carefully. There's a deep steep with a noisy river on one side and a mountain slope on the other. The rift seems to be endless, and then, all of a sudden, after another turn, mountains stop blocking your view and you see the yellow stripe of water not far ahead. A swift sea breeze strikes your face... 
The lake changes it's color as the sun goes up - from yellow to white, from white to green, then becomes indigo and purple, then bright blue... As you drive along the coastline, you see a grand mountain chain on your left. The tops are covered with snow, and you can see them glitter and sparkle in the light of the dawning day... 
Does that answer your question?That is how most people see Issyk-kul at the first time) It's really huge, and the water is a little salty, so the air smells like mountains and sea at the same time. When the weather isn't stormy, the water in the lake is clear, like from a spring. The fish, caught in there, tastes better than anything in the world! Love that place)
Herr Ludwig
Bruder
Bruder
Herr Ludwig

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyПн Ноя 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Interesting, but unfortuanly, i've got no car, that's why i can't imaginge full picture=)
Айла Чеширская
Bruder
Bruder
Айла Чеширская

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyВт Ноя 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Most tourists there are from Kazakhstan, from my city if to be completely clear. There aren't many roads through the mountains, and it's kinda complicated to get there on your own. Most people just go there by bus. It takes all night, but it's always worth it))) And the impression is the same) And if the passengers are awake, they applaud to the driver when he gets the bus on the plains. The road is really dangerous, and almost every year there are tragedies when a bus falls in the ridge. If you check a map of Kazakhstan and Kyrgystan you will actually see the mountains I'm talking about, they lie right on the borderline. 
Herr Ludwig
Bruder
Bruder
Herr Ludwig

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyВт Ноя 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Wow! It's impressive))

in russia i know a few beauliful placec too. for example, in Karelia there is very beauliful lakes, rivers, forests))you can relax there))
Айла Чеширская
Bruder
Bruder
Айла Чеширская

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyВт Ноя 09, 2010 9:22 pm

I heard a lot about Karelia and actually saw some photos, but I'm not sure that's the first place in Russia, where I would go) For me the most fascinating place in Russia is Altay, dream of going there someday) I also love St. Petersburg, I have some relatives there so I visit from time to time. One of the most beautiful cities in the world! Where do you live, Ludwig?)
Herr Ludwig
Bruder
Bruder
Herr Ludwig

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyВт Ноя 09, 2010 9:53 pm

i live in Moscow, but i would prefer to live in Munich

about Karelia, you have neve been there in boat-travel, write?
Айла Чеширская
Bruder
Bruder
Айла Чеширская

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyВт Ноя 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Neh, no boat travelling in Karelia, sorry) Why do you prefer Munich? Though in comparison with Moscow... anything would seem better in my opinion...
Herr Ludwig
Bruder
Bruder
Herr Ludwig

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyПн Дек 13, 2010 11:35 am

I love Munich becuse this sity shows real Germany(by the way many small towns too), it's very beautiful and so on..

Why you're asking? You dont' like Germany?
Айла Чеширская
Bruder
Bruder
Айла Чеширская

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyПн Дек 13, 2010 12:32 pm

No, I love Germany, I'm more than a half German myself. Never been there though( Well, someday I'll certainly visit the country of my ancestors. 
Herr Ludwig
Bruder
Bruder
Herr Ludwig

СообщениеТема: Re: OK, let's just talk=)   OK, let's just talk=) EmptyПн Дек 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Wow! In Germany lives my aunt, i used to visit her every summer, it was cool)))

OK, let's just talk=)
Страница 1 из 2На страницу : 1, 2  Следующий

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
::UNHEILIG.RU:: :: UNHEILIG: группа, человек и прочие воплощения. :: Do you speak... English?-
Перейти: